• Are you passionate about health & fitness?
• Do you possess superb communication skills and love interacting with people?
• Do you have flexible work hours (evenings and weekends?)
• Do you want to work with an exciting and innovating company who rewards its staff?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to ALL of the above, then read on!
USN is offering a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in promotions / sales. This is an excellent position for an individual who is already working in the health & fitness industry either as a PT, membership consultant or health store consultant looking for casual or part time work to supplement their income. Working closely with the Customer Relations Manager and Managing Director, you will have an enthusiastic and bright personality with an ability to learn quickly within a dynamic and vibrant team.
About USN Australia
USN Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of USN Global, which operates in the Sports Nutrition & Supplement category. USN is the no.1 brand in South Africa, the no. 2 brand in the UK and a leading brand in many European countries as it rapidly expands across that region. USN Australia growing fiercely and supplies through a leading national discount pharmacy. The company has developed a strategy to rapidly grow its presence in both mass market and specialist retail sectors.
USN Brand Promoter Roles & responsibilities (Casual):
• Participate in promotional activities facilitated by USN either in-store, exhibitions and sporting events
• Develop excellent relationships with consumers
• Understand and respond to queries related to USN products in a professional manner
• Explain and educate product benefits and information to consumers
• Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products
• Record and report promotions-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of promotional material distributed.
• Assemble, and disassemble materials used in promotional events
Skills, Qualifications & Experience of USN Brand Promoters
• Superb communication skills and able to articulate USN’s product offerings with a high level of professionalism
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Relevant tertiary or Cert III / IV Fitness qualifications preferred but not essential
• Min. 1 year experience working within the health & fitness industry either in a customer service or instructing role
• Previous experience in promotions is not essential, but a passion for health & fitness is.
These positions offers an hourly rate of $20-25 / hour depending on experience and potential of the candidate. This rate is inclusive of standard superannuation.
The incumbent will be required to be a hard-working, proactive multi-tasker who will assist the USN team to develop and grow the business with the support of a strong foreign based multi functional team and local third party service providers. It provides an exciting opportunity to get involved in an innovative, fast moving category with the prospect of fantastic personal growth and reward.
To apply, please email your resume and a short video intro of yourself to email@example.com.
Watch our short video to find out more info: http://youtu.be/ocFBaS9lG7s